Keng-Yu joined Hewlett-Packard Enterprise on 2016 Mar 1. Keng-Yu works in the Linux team of Hybrid IT Group in Taipei, Taiwan.
Keng-Yu previously worked in Canonical Ltd. as a Kernel Engineer in the Hardware Enablement team since June, 2009 to February, 2016. Keng-Yu was responsible for the Ubuntu desktop and laptop enablement for major PC OEMs (e.g Dell, Lenovo, HP, Acer, Asus). Keng-Yu transferred to the Hyperscale team for the enablement of high-density ARM and Atom-based servers for one year.
Before joining Canonical, Keng-Yu worked in Foxconn International Holdings (HKEX.2038) in the BSP team responsible for the design and manufacture of Dell's Android-based OPhone devices. Some photos are available here.
In the undergraduate and graduate school, Keng-Yu was specially interested in the sub-fields of Artificial Intelligence such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Speech Recognition.
Open Source Projects
- array31 (TSF-based Array 30 Input Method for Windows)
- ibus-array (Array 30 Input Method for iBus)
- Firmware Test Suite (A test suite for BIOS/ACPI/UEFI etc.)
- LexPinYin (PinYin Input Method for Ubuntu Phone)
- Linux Backports for Ubuntu (debify Linux Backports for Ubuntu)
- M.S. National Chung-Hsing University, Dept. of Computer Science
- Thesis: Extended Discrete Markov Model and It's Application to Chinese Syllable Recognition [Link]
- B.S. National Chi-Nan University, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
- Preparation course for PMP certification (42 PDUs), National Taipei University
- Principles of Accounting (18 hours), National Taipei University
- Emails: kengyu AT seed.net.tw / kengyu AT lexical.tw
I have not updated my résumé for a while. Linkedin and this web site provide much more information than a résumé. If you really want one, please drop me an Email or send a message via LinkedIn.
- My LinkedIn
pub rsa4096 2010-05-06 [SC]
Key fingerprint 770B 5CDB FB4B 868B 6143 4845 C617 869F 1478 504E
uid Keng-Yu Lin
sub rsa4096 2010-05-06 [E]Last-updated: 20180918 6:49PM UTC+8